Mecca Bingo are joining their many competitors by jumping on the Halloween bandwagon with a promotion of their own. At 10:30 pm on Halloween they will be hosting a game with a £13,000 prize pool! While 13 may be “unlucky for some”, 5 players will consider themselves extremely fortunate tomorrow night as they cash in on Mecca’s generous seasonal promotion.
The prize pool will be split between the five winners, with the winnings increasing the further they get into the game. Here is the prize pool breakdown:
* Two to go (“2TG”) will net you £1,000.
* One to go (“1TG”) is worth £2,000.
* One line is worth £1,000 — which in all honesty we didn’t really understand, but whatever!
* Two lines and you’ll be celebrating a £3,000 win
* And finally, the grand prize. A full house will result in a staggering £6,000 being deposited into your bank account!
Coral Enter The Bingo Market
It’s been a long time coming but one of Britain’s last big bookies has finally entered the market. Coral launched their site earlier this week to a somewhat subdued response from critics and players alike, which was extremely surprising considering the fact that they also own and operate Gala.
One the gambling giant comes to the realisation that their brand alone will only carry them so far we are sure that they will begin to take the software and promotions used over at Gala to increase their market share. Until then though, there really isn’t too much to get excited about. In fact, we’re only really mentioning the launch as a public service announcement of sorts. Stick to the specialists for now and we’ll let you know as soon as they improve their offering.